Author Topic: Constellation Class pack v.1.0  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Constellation Class pack v.1.0
« on: July 03, 2007, 12:55:51 PM »
Ok mates it's up on megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCWN4ONU
and will be very soon on BCFiles (I sent it earlier today)

Enjoy ! and notify me if there are any bugs

RhVaurek

Re: Constellation Class pack v.1.0
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »
 I am right now dling this, and let me say if its as good as the stargazer you will have pulled another golden ship out of your hat :D
 I am VERY gratefull that you re-did the constellation for BC its fantastic to finaly have this class in BC, I brought birth of the federation because it was in that lol and turned out to be very good luckily too :P

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »
I'm glad You enjoy this mod, now what next to do I was thinking about miranda and oberth packs but maybe some TMP ships to retexture ?

RhVaurek

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 02:53:06 PM »
 They are both TMP ships, so that works.
 Im not sure which ship i'd like to see retextured myself its a hard one, lots of lovely TMP ships to choose from.
 How about a Enterprise 3 retexture of your Enterprise in your connie pack? Just a few burn marks here and there would be cool.

Anyway as for the Miranda or Oberth... id have to say Oberth definately, its a great little ship that I always love to use, and has a class of its own. Science!

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
I thought about enterprise from st3 but on the model I used for my pack it wont work cuz sec hull has mirrored textures, best for that would be Moonrakers or WZ Connie but I belive WZ connie has been already retextured in that way and it look preety nice, I tried to make contact with the guy who made this ship but no one knows who is he cuz I don't have this ship RARed anymore I have it installed only + I have no Readme on that ship so I can consider remaking it.

As for the miranda and oberth I'll deal with oberth first. Firstly I have to ask LC for permission to retexture his oberth and then make some blanks + all registries available (that's 10 canon ships)

RhVaurek

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 05:00:56 PM »
 I always had a special like of the Oberth I mean yes originaly it was on screen for all of 1 minute outside view anyway, and got killed in 1 "lucky shot"  8)
 Good luck with it, I look forward to seeing the results :D

Offline moed

• Cookies: 57
  • Star Trekus Fanaticus
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:04:49 PM »
Awesome pack Dr_McCoy!!

Question, I actually just wanted the single Stargazer mod that you posted a few days before the pack (I mentioned before that I have already too many instances of BC installed and I want to keep things for lack of a better word "trim"). When you come out with V2 of the Constellation pack with the ships properly re-scaled, will you also by chance also release a re-scaled single Stargazer V2?

i guess this is not only a question, but also a request :D

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 04:42:44 AM »
I'll be releasing Stargazer and Constellation pack v.2 but I can't give You ETA on it because I'm not too shure when I'll get fixed model.

RhVaurek

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 03:19:55 PM »
re scaled? I thought their sizes were pretty accurate to me, only thing that went alil wierd is because your connies replaced the originals, my download of the ST3 Enterprise kinda went wierd lol the ships phasers fired from where YOUR connies do... about 10 meteres above the hull lol, funny but annoying eventualy, so I uninstalled the ST3 1701. Just took the old stargazer version against a pre tos Romulan Bop and neither could win against eachother lol I never even bumped any power up!

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 08:01:49 AM »
That's weird about those HPs I thought they will not overwrite any other connies especially ST3 Enterprise, now the question is which ST3 Ent do You have p81 model or WZs model (retex author still unknown) ?

RhVaurek

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 08:11:48 AM »
 http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/ST3_Enterprise;14457 P81'2 model since you brought yours out they are far superior anyway so Im not bothered really, I just thought it was rather amuseing lol

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:32:26 AM »
Hm I'll check it out
That's not the ST3 Enterprise I'm using the one I'm using has far more accurate damage textures although not perfect they can be easli bumped up in quality and in higher res check those screens

RhVaurek

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 01:46:44 PM »
 looks the same to me :D lol

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 03:42:27 PM »
then take a look on p81s version  8)

RhVaurek

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »
 ah now I see... erm help me here :( nah its obvious its a duck!

Ok the first one was better, but im not that bothered about the damage textures really.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 03:53:27 PM »
no one bothers really about ships which are pre-damaged cuz thats nearly pointles although it's nice to have ships like ST3 or NEM enterprise with damage but only for beauty shots or movies

RhVaurek

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 03:56:52 PM »
 I am the type of guy who likes pretty much any ship, pre - damaged, bump mapped (just heard about your bump mapped sov :D NICE, Romulan, Klingon, warship, weak science vessel, shuttle, future pretty much any ship I love to use.

I still fly around in an Oberth for gods sake lol fun times.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 04:13:23 PM »
If You think thats not too pointless I have pre-damaged sovereign from nemesis but without ram damages, only disruptors blasts take a look on it

RhVaurek

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 04:20:02 PM »
 I like that alot. Which sov is that a retexture of CG's? Very nice looking damage textures, does look burnt which its meant to, and the lack of collision damage is perfectly understandable since I doubt for awhile there will ever be a decent one that accurate.

Offline moed

• Cookies: 57
  • Star Trekus Fanaticus
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »
I'll be releasing Stargazer and Constellation pack v.2 but I can't give You ETA on it because I'm not too shure when I'll get fixed model.

Thanks mate.

Who'll be fixing the models for you?