Author Topic: Pegasus Bridge (Oberth Class) V1.0 RELEASED  (Read 4512 times)

bsilver2988

Re: Pegasus Bridge (Oberth Class) V1.0 RELEASED
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 09:24:13 AM »
i've heard of this problem...in fact i used to have it on my old install.  It's a compatability issue with BP Gold, that is if it is what i think it is.  I think nobody really knows exactly what combination of mods causes this issue, and i ended up just starting over with a new install if you're having issues.

My advice to you is to start a new fresh install, get the 1.1 patch, get KM 1.0, which includes the latest version of BP Core Gold, and then install this bridge and see what happens.  So far you're the only one who's reported this problem, so i'm inclined to think it's your install and not the bridge. 

if you do all those things and you still have a problem let me know and we'll take a look at the bridge again for problems.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »
Firstly when going from green/yellow alert to red alert, the light panels by the door stay either green or yellow and dont change to red. However they do change from yellow to green interchangeably.
that's weird, because they work perfectly fine for me...   tho i havent tried the MVAM mode yet, in all honesty (i'll try it out later today tho), but everything seems to work as it should on my end...

admiral homer

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
Does any 1 know if the enterprise bridge project sean was working on will be being re-launched

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »
what does that have to do with this thread? lol

silvermoon

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »
Yay it works, except that now, after reintegrating, condition blue remains, until i stand down to another alert (but thats minor)

Great Bridge :D

admiral homer

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »
Sorry i have no idea. Just a question guess i should open a thread for that really shouldnt i lol. By the way great bridge and good luck with the tmp version  8) 10/10