Author Topic: My latest problem - sorted out now, thanks MLeo!  (Read 835 times)

Offline Gareth

• Cookies: 1
My latest problem - sorted out now, thanks MLeo!
« on: July 29, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
As directed by Nebula, I'm posting the BSOD problem in the main Tech Support forum:

I've installed the following from a *fresh* install of BC [these are all the ones I can remember installing]

BC patch, NFX 2.0 & beta fixes, QBAutostart, BCS-TB 1.0, techframework 1.2, S&DT v2

this is my console report:

archhanny

Re: My latest problem - need help please ^^
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »
well simply enough you dont have the .py files for the tps, i had this problem when i first installed the beginning, i'd put up my .py file so you could download that but im not sure if im allowed to do that. lol
 have you checked in the -Scripts/custom/qbautostart directory to see if the file is physically there?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 06:40:33 AM »
Since it mentions that it can't import it, it means you either didn't install QuickBattleAutostart or you installed "The Beginning" without Targetable Plasma Streams. I think the latter is unlikely (but not impossible I suppose).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Gareth

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 11:17:15 AM »
Since it mentions that it can't import it, it means you either didn't install QuickBattleAutostart or you installed "The Beginning" without Targetable Plasma Streams. I think the latter is unlikely (but not impossible I suppose).

AAAH, thankyou MLeo, I reinstalled QuickBattleAutostart and now BC works :D

Thanks again MLeo ^^