Author Topic: Khaliban Connie retexture  (Read 8744 times)

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
Re: Khaliban Connie retexture
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 02:35:55 PM »
Let me rephrase my last question. Is it possible to have 2 MVAM power scripts on the same ship and can it be tailored to specific eras TMP, TNG 1 script i want to use will be from the MVAM connie over at bcfiles and the other one i want is the Warp nacelle power up created by ZZ?

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 02:55:05 PM »
I think yes cuz look at the MVAMprometheus it has 3 MVAM options so your connie can have 2 MVAM options although I never touched MVAM scripts before :P

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
A minor update MeteoraFallen has graciously voluntered his services to fix up a few textures for me as some are not on the A compared the 1701. BTW does anyone know the names and numbers of the surviving connies circa 2293 (ST VI) would really help to make this ship pack more canon

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 02:11:03 PM »
U.S.S. Ahwahnee         NCC-2048

U.S.S. Constitution     NCC-1700

U.S.S. Eagle               NCC-956
                               NCC-1738
                               NCC-1719

U.S.S. Emden             NCC-1856

U.S.S. Endeavour    NCC-1895
                               NCC-1777
                               NCC-1716

U.S.S. Enterprise     NCC-1701-A

U.S.S. Kongo             NCC-1710

U.S.S. Potemkin    NCC-1657
                              NCC-1702
                              NCC-1711

U.S.S. Yorktown        NCC-1717
                              NCC-1704

Ok I think that's all for canon connie refit pack, I've got those regs from Neutral Zone, dunno if it is 100% canon source but it's better than nothing

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »
You have been a great help "Bones" Thank you

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »
oh I almost forgot will ya show some pics of those modifications on details when they'll be done ? I remember some details wer different in Ent and Ent A on the bottom of secondary hull and especially in colors

startrekw_george

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »
how long till this reaches BCfiles?

Offline 1701-E

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 08:07:38 AM »

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 08:34:28 AM »
oh I almost forgot will ya show some pics of those modifications on details when they'll be done ? I remember some details wer different in Ent and Ent A on the bottom of secondary hull and especially in colors
Of course Bones right after i finish up the secondary hull which will take some time due to the patterns on her that i and MeteoraFallen need to redo as well as take ones out that are not on the A

And thank u 1701-E for answering startrekw_george question though it has been said many times never ask when its going to be finished or released. I will post updates when there is something to show everyone

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 08:36:23 AM »
how long till this reaches BCfiles?
don't ever ask for a release date or an update of any mod, ok?

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 12:54:47 PM »
Well i have decided to go ahead and do a terran version of the Connie but this will be done after my main project is completed

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
That's great, my only wish make HPs BALANCED cuz most of terran ships can be considered god ships which is not very funny, I used to make such HP for post nemesis enterprise and it could rip apart even 3 scimitars without any scratch, so there was no place for fun and long battle

I know I sound now like old veteran :lol: :P

Offline WileyCoyote

• The Other Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1219
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »
Well i have decided to go ahead and do a terran version of the Connie but this will be done after my main project is completed

Can I do the texture?  Want it similar to this?-
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Terran_Empire_ISS_Enterprise_TMP;79748
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

admiral homer

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 03:15:34 PM »
Please no more terran retextures. I dont mind them but its all getting a bit too much.

Offline 1701-E

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
Please no more terran retextures. I dont mind them but its all getting a bit too much.

I agree, a little too much of a good thing isn't such a good thing anymore now is it. I hope that what I said dosen't sound like bashing those who do the terran retextures though as it's far from the truth. They do a fine job with the terran retextures, it's just after seeing tons of terran ships it kinda cheapens the feel over time. But this is just my humble opinion, and this retexture of Khaliban's Constitution Refit is looking mighty fine if I do say so myself.

Edit: I would like to say though that I do enjoy the Terran Retextures myself and was only offering, a suggestion nothing more and if I've offended anybody with the above then I do sincerly apologize.

admiral homer

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 04:12:20 PM »
I agree iam not dissing any1 just an opinion and btw looking excellent cant wait to try her out in game.

Offline Shion

• Cookies: 4
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
Admiral Homer, and 1701-E, with all due respect, I don't understand this attitude.  If they wan't to make a Mirrior universe Retexture, then the world is better off because now there's one more option for Trek fans and BC players to download and enjoy.

If you don"t appriciate it or do not want it, then you simply don't have to download it.  Instead of telling these guys that you don't think they should make it cause you are "tired" of them.

A mirror universe retexture hasn't been done for Khaliban's connie yet, as far as I know.  So I think that many people out there will enjoy a Mirror Universe retexture. And thanks for taking the trouble in the first place.

Perhaps in the interest of Variety you can make the Mirror Universe Connie slightly different from the standard Yellow emblem fare that seems to be the standard.  Either way, keep up the good work, this project looks very nice, you can never have enough Connies.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 06:14:25 PM »
ok this debate of mirror universe retexture ends now...
thats is where it stands, so be it...  there will be no further discussion of it, please...

now back ontopic, shall we? :)

Offline Dawg81

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 07:29:29 PM »
ok this debate of mirror universe retexture ends now...thats is where it stands, so be it...  there will be no further discussion of it, please...

now back ontopic, shall we? :)
Be glad to JimmyB76 after some careful thinking I decided to swap out the deflector dish textures with the one that Dr_McCoy1701A has done and to me it looks alot more canon compared to mine lol (gimme a break its been 3 years since i last did a texture bash). Enjoy and please i would like some comments on the deflector dish compared to the one in my second post

startrekw_george

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 08:48:39 PM »
the deflector looks great!, the other one (although very good looking) didn't seem as cannon as this.

o and sorry for the asking of the release date thing... i have been doing a lot of things lately (moveing) and i forgot not to ask that question. sorry :D