Author Topic: Game won't load  (Read 2200 times)

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Game won't load
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 06:18:43 PM »
It ought to be there, since you installed it.

Anyway, here is the file.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

TimeLapse

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 06:31:47 PM »
Well what I decided to do was to use bcmi to extract all the nano files to another independent file then manualy move them all into my bc path. Now I do have all the files for sure and I do have the path you told me to check and the file you gave me but still no joy

Now I'm getting this in the console

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
Unfortunatly, there are more files than just in the NanoFXv2 directory.
I'm suprised that BCMI isn't working correctly, at all. While I don't completly like it, it "works" most of the time, I've never seen it fail in this manner.

Right, create a directory you can easily find again, and pont BCMI to that.
Then, install it (to the newly created directory) and copy all directories created by BCMI to the root/base directory of BC. You may want to back up the scripts/MainMenu files.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

TimeLapse

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 07:11:50 PM »
That is what I did. Now I'm getting the console report found in my previous post.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:03 AM »
Oh hang on, that problem. :(

Ok, open up scripts/Custom/AdvancedTechnologies/__init__.py and put a # in front of from ATP_Config import *

TimeLapse

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
I don't see "from ATP_Config import *"

Here is the file.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 10:41:27 AM »
Excuse me, it's in the data subdirectory.

TimeLapse

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »
That did it!  :D

Thanks alot to everyone who helped me out.