Author Topic: Anyone else got this issue?  (Read 788 times)

RhVaurek

Anyone else got this issue?
« on: August 18, 2007, 11:36:10 AM »
 I just started adding other ships into KM 1.0 to see about making it more diverse than TNG period. And of course naturaly the SNS went in too. Now I noticed first of all that the nacelle colouration is the same as the KM 1.0 gal and thought ah thats actualy a much nicer blue, then I stuck speculars on and saw the following specular problems.
 Its missing em over the registry's in a really obvious way and also generaly doesnt look much like the usual sns galaxy speculars anymore, Im assumeing this is because its kinda of molded with KM's galaxy and was wondering if deleteing the appropriate folders for the KM galaxy then reinstall the sns pack would fix this? But I wanted to see if anyone else has any suggestions before I go about trying that out since I'm also not too sure which folders to delete anyway :P

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Anyone else got this issue?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »
That looks to me like the usual SNS Galaxy specular problem.
As in, no speculars where included.
I do believe there was a fix for it though.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

RhVaurek

Re: Anyone else got this issue?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »
 Hmm I never got a fix before and they were there on my old km install.. oh Idea I'll try P$YCH0's retext that might solve it. *Downloads and installs... checks BC* Yay! Back to normal more or less.
 Thanks MLeo, I'll have to recheck that on my old KM to see if your right I could have sworn It did have specs on the reg though.. anyway Thanks alot.