Author Topic: NX Viewscreen  (Read 1162 times)

archhanny

NX Viewscreen
« on: August 18, 2007, 01:37:13 PM »
could someone pls help me, its not a problem, i'd just like to make my BC experience better
could someone either direct me to a patch or show me how (or do it for me LQTM) to alter the size of the NX bridge viewscreen.... its too square in my opinion, and i would just like to make it more rectangular. so if someone could pls tell me what software to use and where to get it...... then that would be gravy.....

Offline Legacy

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 1566
  • Praetor of the empire.
Re: NX Viewscreen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:00:07 PM »
could someone pls help me, its not a problem, i'd just like to make my BC experience better
could someone either direct me to a patch or show me how (or do it for me LQTM) to alter the size of the NX bridge viewscreen.... its too square in my opinion, and i would just like to make it more rectangular. so if someone could pls tell me what software to use and where to get it...... then that would be gravy.....

It can only be done by editing the original model and re-exporting it to nif.
I know Mark never liked it and planed a replace, but i don`t think he ever had the time to do it.

archhanny

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 02:28:53 PM »
do you think you might be able to tell me how to do this?
i dont want to bother you guys cos you are always so busy
(btw thats NOT sarcasm, its sincarity cos i know that the guys here do a lot of work and all they gets is slated all the time by idiots who dont like that particular carpet on that bridge)

Offline Shino Tenshi

• NG|mods Founder
  • Cookies: 23
  • Aw, man...
    • NG|mods website
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 03:19:43 PM »
like you don't like the viewscreen?
 :|

No.... i just couldn't help ;)
Well, what do you need? 3DSmax would be a good start :D

bsilver2988

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »
plain and simple, you can't do it by yourself.  The software simply doesnt exist, because only Mark has the original meshes, and doesnt plan on releasing them.