Author Topic: Respect for Staff  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Sean

• Retired Administrator
  • Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1165
  • Site Co-Founder
    • Bridge Commander Central
Respect for Staff
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:37:27 PM »
Hey guys, gals

I no i haven't been around much lately but since my return it has come to my attention that a few users of Bridge Commander Central seem to be showing a lack of respect towards the staff here. This is not really acceptable behavour, especially when these guys put their free time and effort into helping our growing community.

Can i please ask all members to respect the comments of staff here. If something is said that you do not agree with, you can raise it with the member of staff via the PM system or contact me directly through the use of the same system if your problems cannot be resolved without admin attention.

I dont want this to sound like a lecture, but if i do see any disrespect towards the staff on the public forums, i will take immediate and firm action against the offending user. One user has already been issued with a week long ban. I hope that i dont have to issue anymore for needless comments over the internet.

Lets all work together and do what we are here to do, have fun and modify the game we have come to love.

Many Thanks
Sean