Author Topic: BSOD - ImportError: No module named bcdebug (Century Class USS Enterprise 1701-F)  (Read 1943 times)

Offline cor

• Cookies: 0
Hello All,

Well, after months of waiting in anticipation, I installed DJ Curtis' latest creation, but unformately, BC locks up after I install the ship.

I've attached a screenshot of the problem.  Can anyone assist me, please?

Thank you.

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
I see the problem. Try making your own plugin for the custom/ships .py -BR32

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
I'm still downloading it and there are already problems with it?

Go to scripts/Custom/Ships/EnterpriseF.py and open it, then remove (or rather, but a # in front of it) the first line of the file.

It's possible there will be other problems with it after that, but I don't expect it.
[EDIT] There won't be additional problems after you either removed the first line, or commented it out.
Attached for future reference.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline cor

Hi Blackrook and MLeo,

Thank you for the quick reply.  I will post back in a few.

Offline cor

It Worked!!!!  Setting course for the Seven Sisters in The Pleiades star cluster  :D

Offline NeoKaede

• Cookies: 4
  • We're watching you... scum.

Go to scripts/Custom/Ships/EnterpriseF.py and open it, then remove (or rather, but a # in front of it) the first line of the file.

It's possible there will be other problems with it after that, but I don't expect it.
[EDIT] There won't be additional problems after you either removed the first line, or commented it out.

Ship files don?t need an "Import Foundation" statement?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon

Ship files don?t need an "Import Foundation" statement?
They do actually, FOundation.<<Something>>ShipDef ;)
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.