Author Topic: BSOD - ImportError: No module named NanoFX_Config  (Read 968 times)

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
BSOD - ImportError: No module named NanoFX_Config
« on: September 25, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
I just installed Unified Main Menu und the Black screen was the result.Look at the Screenshot... Can someone help me?

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: BSOD - ImportError: No module named NanoFX_Config
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 12:00:07 PM »
I'm afraid your diagnosis is wrong, this has nothing to do with UMM at all.

You mostlikely also installed Targetable Plasma Streams (or something where TPS is part of) without installing all the requirements, in this case, NanoFXv2 Beta.
I think the thing is, you didn't test BC through enough (mostlikely just the mutators?), and after UMM you did go further.
(Please, don't see this as critisism (sp), just something for you, and others, to keep in mind).
Or, at the very least, something went wrong with the installation of NanoFXv2, so try to reinstall it anyway.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline JamesTiberiusKirk

• Johnny Walker... one of my best friends! Cheers!
  • Cookies: 33
  • Cheers!
    • My Myspace Page ->
Re: BSOD - ImportError: No module named NanoFX_Config
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:16:32 AM »
Thats what I noticed 30 minutes after I posted it.... Somehow I deleted the NaonofxConfig.py... dont ask me how XD...

"And this... is... to go... even further beyond!"