Author Topic: Eximius retexture  (Read 4761 times)

yanlou

Re: Eximius retexture
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2007, 11:57:20 AM »
are you going to add any ablative armour hardpoints, or are u gonna texture areas on the ship to look like ablative armour?,

Offline Darkthorne

• Cookies: 5
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2007, 12:20:50 PM »
used to love this ship early on in BC, and I got to admit with the new textures its definately proving that its still a great design
Good Work.

:spartasanta:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
-Pulp Fiction

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
I just had the same thought about ablative armour, cuz atm. I'm reworking post nemesis sovereign (reducing ammount of black platings etc.) so I could make an eximius war refit variant.

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »
I never was much of an Eximius fan... but with this new set of textures... I do believe I could come to like it a fare bit. :) Nice work!

yanlou

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2007, 06:49:13 PM »
yer the war refit sounds gd, i wouldnt mind seeing that, looking foward to seeing more :spartasanta:

ModelsPlease

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 03:54:05 AM »
If you like, there is a high poly mesh version of this ship ...........

http://www.staryards.com/Downloads/Ships/Federation/3_TNG/Eximius/3d/3d_F_TNG_Eximius.zip

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2007, 06:27:03 AM »
If you like, there is a high poly mesh version of this ship ...........

http://www.staryards.com/Downloads/Ships/Federation/3_TNG/Eximius/3d/3d_F_TNG_Eximius.zip

Wouldn't exactly call ~2000 polygons "high poly" :P
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2007, 06:41:14 AM »
So far no updates about textures, last two weeks were the worst in few months but I hope to get back with all my projects in next week :)
If this is really better model then could someone port it to NIF, still I don't have any editor to do that, since I don't have ms3d I can't port anything :(

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2007, 10:20:25 AM »
Well, I just check it out.  It's 2017 polys so not really a "High Poly" count there.

I can send it to you if you like.  I'll send the textures in jpg since they're in bmp format.  I don't know if it's better then the one you have now...(I don't have that model downloaded) so...

Just let me know :D

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
It's the same model.
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 12:31:39 PM »
Basically... I checked out the BC model and this one, it's basically the same with minor alterations.  The BC version has a few more polys and is somewhat better.  I think you're better off with the one you have anyway Bones.

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »
bump? Lazy bones...what are ya doing over there?
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline FekLeyr Targ

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 537
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »

With all due respect: I thought it is rude to ask questions like this one. (sorry to get off-topic)

Dr McCoy=Bones, it's a joke, he knows it. Please leave the moderating to the moderators, thanks!
TaH pagh, Tah be.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »

Well the ship is almost finished, it just need windows and esc pods, then minor tweaks to HP and it's finished, now that I have those pods ready for excelsior post-dom war refit, I'll use them on eximius, so expect update on this one soon :D :D :D :D