Author Topic: BSOD - SyntaxError: invalid syntax (File ".\Scripts\Custom\NanoFXv2\NanoFX_Config.py", line 42 wFX_MaxRandomDistance  (Read 1282 times)

Offline lint

• Cookies: 211
Hey guys, this happened for no reason what so ever.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
You have used an older version of the NanoFX Config Panel, and erased the entire field without supplying any replacement.

Delete scripts/Custom/NanoFXv2Beta/NanoFXConfig.py (c) and start over with the default config.
Or open the same py file and fill in the right value on that line (a decimal number).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline lint

thanks man, it worked,
its weird though, i have never fiddled with the nanofx.py or anything related to it, it just...happened?, haha

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
You mostlikely used the ingame configuration.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline lint

ok, now im getting this one when i enter qb haha,
and in the mutators section its just blank

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
Did you change the FoundationConfig by yourself? Since it shouldn't do that.

Can you put up the following file?
scripts/Custom/FoundationConfig.py

Offline lint

nah, i did'nt touch a thing, i dont change things i dont know anything about, haha..

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
Well, something did chance...
The ' and ', and ren't supposed to be that, they are supposed to be """ and """,

Btw, rename it to FoundationConfig.py (instead of FoundationConfig2.py, I had to do that otherwise it would have overwritten another file I had there).

Offline lint

the options in the mutator is back, but the qb still does'nt work and there is no master switch and the bcs:the beggining, slipstream drive configs ect ect is'nt there. and i can no longer scroll through the mutator selection, the arrows are gone.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
Check the FAQ sticky, the current error has it's own entry, and a working fix.

Offline lint

will do!, thanks for the help.