Author Topic: STBC can't be complete unistall on vista ultimate...need help  (Read 977 times)

Offline adama2

• Cookies: 0
  • Semper Fidelis
STBC can't be complete unistall on vista ultimate...need help
« on: February 21, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
ok my problem is that I had STBC installed in programme, not in programme files!!!! That was the error...

and since can i STBC not complete unistall...on uninstall is STBC namely complete away from my computer but if i STBC new install, to rest the old settings and my display flares :?.

a backup from system had i not made :x....

please i need help, i can not play STBC since 2 weeks....have withdrawal symptoms  #loveFFX#

what is the problem?????

sorry i know my english is not good.....

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: STBC can't be complete unistall on vista ultimate...need help
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:14:39 PM »
So, lets see if I get this right.

You initially installed BC to 'c:\\programs', right? (Nothing wrong with that btw, especially on Vista)

And now the game won't install? So the installer says that the game is already installed, right?
In that case, uninstall the game through the Control Panel (Add/Remove Software). It will say that the program isn't instaled anymore and will ask if it can remove the reference. Choose to do so.

Now you ought to be able to install the game again.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline adama2

• Cookies: 0
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »
ok thanks for the fast answer , but what you mean with the control panel??? (add/remove software)

had my computer this function?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
Every (Windows) computer has this functionality.

Start->Control Panel->Software (last name changes per windows version)
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.