Author Topic: Intresting  (Read 644 times)

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
Intresting
« on: March 05, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
I have not ever had this happen, I was testing the size of the projectials , for some STOCK disruptors.
[ Tactical.Projectiles.Disruptor] and Tactical.Projectiles.CardassianDisruptor]  , I was in a defiant class vessel [four disruptors]2p2s]
they fired fine when I just turn the ship when the game starts [target ship not far] however when I moved the ship [engage engines}
only the starboard disr- will fire [has happened several times today] all other weapons fire  OK, but only the star- disru-.

Port disruptors are Tactical.Projectiles.Disruptor
star- disruptors are Tactical.Projectiles.CardassianDisruptor
[Stock disruptors]

got it figured you got to be within 21.99km of your target before [Tactical.Projectiles.Disruptor] works
the cardi- works at a farther distance
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Intresting
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »
Could be power requirements.

Or that you have a lock on something and it doesn't fall into it's arc (it's possible that it can't fall into an arc).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.