Author Topic: ships in single player  (Read 957 times)

dwkmaster

ships in single player
« on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:05 AM »
ok i just installed stbc and i installed the km v1 mod pack and i cant access any of the ships in quick battle only on multiplayer and i would just like to play with them on single is it possible to???

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: ships in single player
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
1. Did you install the 1.1 patch before KM? If not, I would recommend you do that, then reinstall KM.
2. Did you activate all of the mutators before playing?
3. If the above do not work, post a console report here.
4. The extra ships are not available in single player, only MP and QB.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »
The Single Player is a fixed part of the game, to change something would be to change the missions directly.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
I was talking to him on MSN last night. I think his intention is to play the ships in quickbattle, though they don't appear.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
Generally speaking, just activating the first 3 mutators will do the trick.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »
Generally speaking, just activating the first 3 mutators will do the trick.

Yeah, I told him he just needed to activate the mutators... I know he got a hold of the Enterprise F and tested it out and it worked perfectly. He also mentioned playing with a borg whatchacallit, and it worked... gah. I'll have to check back with him and wine and complain about his inability to describe his issue in further detail when I next see him around. ;P

I know, too, that I explained to him already that the mod ships are for quickbattle only.