Author Topic: Romulan Base in need of help!!  (Read 862 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
Romulan Base in need of help!!
« on: May 11, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »
I have a romulan starbase that was sent to me in 3ds that has mapping problems...for some reason the textures were scrambled during conversion. I can't fix it, the model is far too complex with too many peices and often falls appart while I am trying to spin to get other views. I've got the sod version as well as the 3ds. People are crying about how there's no good stations in BC, and while this one is only 2300 poly, it's pretty good design wise, all it needs is someone to step up and help with the technical problems. The last thread I asked for help has 120 views and not a single response. If you want a romulan starbase there's 2 ways it's going to happen: Someone gets off their butt and helps, or I wait who knows how long for the author to pop online so I can tell him it didn't port properly and wait for him to fix it.

I got the .sod, the textures (no lightmaps yet) and the .3ds. If you got milkshape it should import the sod ok for reference to how the model should look (I assume) cv.exe (a sod viewer/converter) imports the sod where the model is all scrambled and thus useless.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline Phoenix Bondi

• REMEMBER YOUR ORIGIN
  • Cookies: 575
  • Never Forget Your Origins
    • CHRIS JONES GAMING
Re: Romulan Base in need of help!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »
Send it my way, some one i know or my self must be able to fix it for ya

#loveFFX# Coz its true :p

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
Re: Romulan Base in need of help!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »
well, achillies has returned and the problem may have been solved, if not I'll get back to ya.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129