Author Topic: Sovereign-class Interior  (Read 10651 times)

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
Re: Sovereign-class Interior
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
lol thats the spirit
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
I have a question:

I know there are different rooms and all but is it on different levels?
e.g. ____lift_____bridge
      ____lift_____some other room

or will it be all on one level?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2008, 01:22:48 PM »
that up to who ever uses it. Personal having to leave the bridge via bridge the leaving on a deck. You'd need several lift trips to make it to the engineroom in the lower decks
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
Hmm, true. Or, you could have specific lifts that go straight to the deck you want to go to?

_________
|             |
|             |
|_         _ |
|_|____|_| Lift to Engineering
Lift to Holodeck

It's just something I want to know whether it adds to the realism of being on a ship rather than a bridge.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien