Author Topic: YOH Bridge Pack & VOY Interior. (ChronowerX_GT & baz1701)  (Read 14839 times)

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: YOH Bridge Pack & VOY Interior. (ChronowerX_GT & baz1701)
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »
Plus, with all of the debris, you'll want to make new animations so the characters walk around the debris.

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
Plus, with all of the debris, you'll want to make new animations so the characters walk around the debris.

Well as debris increases the number of character decrease. So after the end of episode 1 there'd be no characters walking about.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »
This is true...

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2008, 03:01:56 PM »
it's not that it would be impossible by any means...  if enough people got together and were serious about it, anything could happen...
i personally hope that happens; but i guess it only depends on people pooling their resources and really trying to learn the processes...  it would be alot of work, but if a new "generation" of people had the skills and everything needed to make bridges successfully, that would really prolong BC's life even more :)
of course, you wouldnt want to start on something too complex dealing with complex animations and such lol :P

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2008, 05:01:38 PM »
Yeah lol. Well the best thing I can do is just carry on moddeling and texturing the bridge for the fun of it and just see where it leads.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2008, 05:38:16 PM »
I Second that.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2008, 01:14:58 PM »
I can just imagine an animation of a guy walking through a corridor and tripping up. That would be funny.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »
OMG LOOKS EPIC!!!!!
cant w8 for this to be released.....if its still being worked on..anyways...EPIC!
 :funny :assimilate :dance

Offline Dalek

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »
Thread resurrection. Again. I'm sure based on the considerable lack of post since last year will indicate that not much progress has been made.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline limey BSc.

• JL Studios - Co-Founder
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »
OMG LOOKS EPIC!!!!!
cant w8 for this to be released.....if its still being worked on..anyways...EPIC!
 :funny :assimilate :dance

Why do you keep reviving year old dead threads?
MUSE!!!

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:33 PM »
sheesh didnt know this was year old....plus i saw this at a glance and thought id look at it and its epic....sorry for expressing my opinion...which im entitled to and i dont care about UNWRITTEN RULES because to me if rules are unwritten the do not exist.

Offline Joshmaul

• Lunatic with a Starship
  • Cookies: 8
  • A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »
sheesh didnt know this was year old....plus i saw this at a glance and thought id look at it and its epic....sorry for expressing my opinion...which im entitled to and i dont care about UNWRITTEN RULES because to me if rules are unwritten the do not exist.

To the point in bold: It helps to look at the year as well as the day. Considering the last post was on the 21st of October and - last I checked - it's the 19th, unless there's some ability to post in the future, this was not a fresh thread.
"If one does as God does enough times, one will become as God is." - Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Offline Dalek

« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »
The rules are that you may revive a topic if the post contains pertinent information to thread or helpful advice to creators.

- Lorien

Offline Sean

• Retired Administrator
  • Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1165
  • Site Co-Founder
    • Bridge Commander Central
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »

I HAVE SENT YOU A PM ABOUT THIS. THE RULE IS WRITTEN. PLEASE REFRESH YOURSELF WITH THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.

THANK YOU

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
AND I SENT ONE BACK....also good work on your borg queens lair....read my post for w suggestion. :mad

Offline limey BSc.

« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »
sheesh didnt know this was year old

Given that the forum software warns you when you try to post in a thread with more than 30 days without a reply, I find that hard to believe.
MUSE!!!

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »
*thread locked until further notice*
chrono or baz - lemme know if ever youd like this thread reopened...

flarespire - i already politely asked you in a PM a few weeks ago not to bump old threads with senseless spam...