Author Topic: Bonaventure Episode Pt1 released  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Bonaventure Episode Pt1 released
« on: August 02, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Bonaventure Episode Pt1 released
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 05:07:48 PM »
Nice, but you've gotta get rid of that watermark. Also, I felt that some of the filters didn't really help the story. All in all, I loved the angles and the story, perhaps run the captions lower on the video. A solid 7/10, very good first video.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »
Yes! 7/10! Taking into account all the info. Watermark, can't do and probably won't do. It could be considered a trademark though.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
I would than suggest Fra[s, it doesn't have a watermark, and trust me, it is well worth it.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 07:43:20 AM »
Strangely enough, when I clicked on download fraps, my download manager said it was malicious. Hmm?

- Lorien

Offline Villain

• Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 06:50:27 AM »
FRAPs is fine, Dale, I've used it many, many times before. Heck, it's how I've reported so many hackers on BF2  :argh:

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.