Author Topic: I deleted the options.cfg , and I've tried to restart BC [only about 5 time] I get the same error(see Pics)  (Read 1030 times)

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
I deleted the options.cfg , and I've tried to restart BC [only about 5 time] I get the same error(see Pics)
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Make sure there aren't BC instances running, since those will stay black. And if one, for some reason, did not exit properly, then it can keep the others from starting up correctly.

What does the extra technical report say?

Have you tried rebooting your PC? I think you did this, but your sentence is a bit too ambivalent to be certain.

I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater

Have you tried rebooting your PC? I think you did this, but your sentence is a bit too ambivalent to be certain.

I just did and about to runn BC, there were NO other instances. [we'll see]
Rebooting seems to have done it, but before I just figured I'd defragement, So did
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?