Author Topic: 2 vessels I need remapped...pix added, still need help  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
2 vessels I need remapped...pix added, still need help
« on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:36 PM »
I have 2 ships that need minor remapping.

One is a variant of the ambassador by markyD. He says it sucks and he doesn't want to do it. There is an oddity on the rear of the bridge module. I have the sfc version. It should be a minor fix.

Second is an upgraded version of the cormorant (a more advanced version of the romulan firehawk). A version exsists with firehawk nacelles that is ok, but another with triangular nacelles has no impulse painted on the tail and the textures aren't compatable (I'll show ya what I mean) I need this fixed as well.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
    • Facebook
Re: 2 vessels I need remapped...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 01:01:12 AM »
is noone interested in these? Everyone complains about a lack of romulans untill someone wanting to bring in some fairly decent ones (even if they are on the quality of the p81 galaxy...it's still not bad) asks for help. Then every one of those zealots run for the hills. I'm not porting this cormorant variant if it aint fixed...I'm not doing a half-***ed mod.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 01:45:24 AM »
I would do them if I could, but I hope someone does, we need more ships.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »
i really do hope someone is able to do them...  i always did like the Firehawk, and i think it would be great to have a more upgraded version of it...
altho im not sure which version of the Ambassador SF was referring to, im sure its a cool one :)  if i had any skills to help out with this, i most certainly would...

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 10:25:02 AM »
it's an old markyd model. Probably above the quality of p81 but not of say the sns. It resembles an amby but has subtle difference including being more compact.
Read my mod blog!

Offline MarkyD

• Cookies: 627
  • "A mesh comes together!"
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »
If you catch me on msn today i'll sort the commodore out mate.

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »
D*mn, wish i could map... or do anything beyond some modelling for that matter. :( I'd totally pitch in if I could. Come on, isn't there ANYONE out there who wants a bite of this?

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »
Ok I am going to post up a pic of this romulan. One is the profiler of the killerhawk, one is of the tail, and the other is the same tail on the firehawk. I want the firehawk (the rear wall on it's tail) placed on the killerhawk so I can switch the killerhawks imp.bmp to the one on one of the other birds that turn the killerhawks current impulse deck into the aft torpedo bulkhead. Impulse will be green in the end, obviously..but that's what I need. I also have a fancy sparrowhawk scheme that's missing impulse all together. I have another sparrow witha  less appealing scheme as a reference where the impulse belongs. I will be modding both, the uglier sparrow will be the early version, fancy will be the uprated X-era or perhaps dominion war version, we need romulans for both eras so..

anyways, on with da pix
Read my mod blog!

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
Re: 2 vessels I need remapped...pix added, still need help
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »
I'll take a look at them Starforce. :D  Of course, I already told you that on msn.  lol