Author Topic: My latest Project.  (Read 603 times)

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
My latest Project.
« on: September 18, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »
I am gonna do a Universal Defiant Class hardpoint, so if you have a Defiant class ship that you want a better HP on i'm gonna make that. Though the thing i'm wondering before I start is, is there' a script or something to make a Pulse Phaser ignore the shields and do direct damage to the hull? I learned from rewatching and viewing and the Alpha-Wiki that the Defiants Phaser Cannons are as powerful as the two Cannons on the Bird of Preys two Disruptor Cannons. So does anyone have any charts they've been using as a scaling on weapon systems? Cause I have everything else down to par, it's just that part that confuses me, cause i'm trying to make the ship as 100% Cannon as possible. So if you have anything to aid in this, send me a message and i'll give you my email addy :P Thanks everyone.

Offline CJLarkin

• Cookies: 27
Re: My latest Project.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
I think, because they are projectile-based, that you may be able to do so with FTA... but i'm not sure.
Build a game and people will be happy for a few years. Build a community... Well, look at BC. :D
Here's to another 20 years!

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
Re: My latest Project.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
Alright. This project helps me learn how to create projects and weapons lol, so it's gonna be a while before release, maybe a few weeks. I'm learning 'ace' backwards if you know what I mean.