Author Topic: 25th Century Shields  (Read 3070 times)

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
Re: 25th Century Shields
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
Nope, shields are not race specific, in fact there is little one can customize with the shields save for color and texture.
exactly - the rest is all hardcoded and cannot be altered...  otherwise, we would have had skin shields and race-specific shields a long time ago ;)

Lol, i've never actually looked at shields before so personally I don't have a clue. Well excal might just allow what we want. Either way the screenshots look cool.

If it comes down to it I can use and installer and give the option to install these along with the ship or just the ship alone.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:08 PM »
Chrono, you good at making Mutators? If so I have a request, would it be possible to make a mutator to work with Mutiple Style Shields? If so I think me and you should come out with a shield pack :D

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »
If it comes down to it I can use and installer and give the option to install these along with the ship or just the ship alone.
i think that would be a better option - this way here it gives people the shields, but also gives them an option...  people like options lol :)

If so I think me and you should come out with a shield pack :D
good idea! 

Offline ChronowerX_GT

• ChronowerX Productions - Founder
  • Cookies: 36
    • ChronowerX Productions
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 08:42:06 AM »
Chrono, you good at making Mutators? If so I have a request, would it be possible to make a mutator to work with Mutiple Style Shields? If so I think me and you should come out with a shield pack :D

Tbh i've never tried to make a mutator. But i would be interested in doing some type of shield pack with you. Kirk2164 may know summin bout mutators.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is kinda like having a peeing section in a pool...

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »

Tbh i've never tried to make a mutator. But i would be interested in doing some type of shield pack with you. Kirk2164 may know summin bout mutators.

Don't worry, you're on top of the list for beta testing. So i'll need your email address soon :P

Offline Augur89

• Cookies: 2
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 07:40:05 AM »
I like the shields very much. They look much more energetic like the old ones, but the missing shield parts are a little bit annoying. Will there be an update to fix that problem or is that impossible?