Author Topic: Vivace Class doesnt show up in the game.  (Read 1266 times)

Offline bannon

• Cookies: 0
Vivace Class doesnt show up in the game.
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »
Hi I just downloaded and installed the vivace class pack and it doesnt show up in the game. Ive checked the mutators, all on. This is the first time this has happened. I have KM 1.0 and numerous ships installed. The game runs fine, its just this ship isnt in the list anywhere. Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Vivace Class doesnt show up in the game.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:08 PM »
I believe you have to make your own ship plugin.

Offline bannon

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 02:39:03 PM »
You mean with the mod packager? Ive tried that, it says the ships been added to the game. But it hasn't. Any thoughts?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 02:40:04 PM »
Assuming you downloaded the one in the top something, then please use:
http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Bridge_Commander_Ship_Menu_Creator;91634
To create the ship plugin.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline bannon

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »
Thanks MLeo that did the trick. Tho the fixes that come with it seem to have overidden the KM opening sequence and Nanofx controls. Should I just reinstall KM?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »
No, go to Options->Customize and go through there to activate the NanoFX config panel. Unsure about the movies tough, it's possible it includes some version of my movie manager (or something Sovereign made).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.