Author Topic: That's a wrap!  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Glempius

• Master of Science!
  • Cookies: 51
  • Dyin' inna fiar, plz hold
    • My Page -- Team Lynxifer
Re: That's a wrap!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »
In my place, RC Gothic will be taking one of the two Admin chairs

Oh my god...what have you done?! :P

But frivolous humour aside, it's certainly been a pleasure having you flotaing about since the ancient and long forgotten day since you first appeared. I wish you luck and happiness in that maelstrom of misfortune and intrigue that is the real world

Offline DJ Curtis

• Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1410
  • I make ships.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 12:00:03 PM »
He'll be back; and in greater numbers.

Offline Villain

• Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 06:56:49 AM »
He'll be back; and in greater numbers.

That's just what we need!  :lol: I kid I kid, best of luck, again!

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Phaser

• Star Trek Canon Authority
  • Cookies: 231
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »
While I'm not one for bumping old threads, I think this deserves an exception.

I was away from the community for the past year--I got burnt out on BC and the community after I finally finished TCMP--so I completely missed this goodbye.  While Mark might not read this for a while, I want to share my thoughts anyway.  Admins, please give me a little leeway here.

Mark, thanks for all of your help, advice, and services over the years.  I recall we didn't get off to the best start, and had one particularly rough tussle around the time of the BCU/BCC switch.  But we made up over MSN, and soon became quite friendly towards one another.  You gave me advice without hesitation whenever I asked, and put up with my perfectionist tendencies when making the final exe file for TCMP.  For that, I'll always be grateful.

I wish you the best of luck in your new marriage, and all of your endeavors.

Lastly, I've had this screenshot on my harddrive ever since you gave me the final copy of TCMP over MSN.  I love it, and I think this is an appropriate time to share it with everyone:

(jb76 edit - sorry, i had to remove the screenshot of your MSN conversation...  offline IMs and PMs and such cannot be shared unless all parties involved agree to the public posting of them...)

EDIT:
Oh!  That never even crossed my mind, Jimmy.  Sorry about that!