Author Topic: Post Dominion War Excelsior Bridge  (Read 4492 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: Post Dominion War Excelsior Bridge
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2008, 06:37:40 AM »
now you mention it ... I have just noticed that in Voy and every ship built after it  they used bio-neural gel packs, tho did they put it into Sovereign ???

firehawk

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008, 06:57:29 AM »
could have a mix of both..the chips as an emergency incase the packs fail

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2008, 08:06:39 AM »
Yeah they could use both of them, there was an episode in Voy when bio-neural gel packs failed due to infection, isolinear chips can't be infected in any way cuz they're not organic in any way (i guess ;) ) so such mix would be wise choice ;)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »
Indeed. As for the Sovereign, I dont think we ever heard the crew mention anything about isolinear chips. I suppose there wasn't ebough time to go into every detail of the Sovereign.

I take it that the Prometheus/Excelsior bridge retexture will be for people who like big bridges?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2008, 08:21:32 AM »
that's right tho I don't know wheter it will be for PDW Excelsior or just generic Nem era bridge...

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008, 01:16:39 PM »
offtopic removed...

in fact, this thread can be locked down...  the bridge was released, thus this thread has served its purpose; so im gonna go ahead and lock it...