Author Topic: TCMP V1.0 and TMP Constitution pack  (Read 655 times)

Offline bannon

• Cookies: 0
TCMP V1.0 and TMP Constitution pack
« on: November 14, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »
I installed the TMP Constitution pack a while ago, and decided today to install the TOS pack TCMP V1.0. This is where the problem lies as when I look in the menu the production model of the Enterprise is not there it is a picture of the motion picture one with the TOS description. And sure enough if I select it it's the motion picture refit Enterprise that appears in game. Same problem with the daedalus class Essex of which there is a constitution class with the same name in the TMP Constitution pack.

Any ideas anyone? Cuz I don't even know where to start looking. Any help would be muchly appreciated.:)

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: TCMP V1.0 and TMP Constitution pack
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »
You will have to ensure that the names of each of the 4 ships are unique. Adding a space to the end of the name usually solves this (in the ship plugins, found in scripts/Custom/Ships).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.