Author Topic: running lights  (Read 535 times)

Offline equinoxfan

• Cookies: 0
running lights
« on: December 06, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »
hello,

wasnt there a patch of sorts, that solved the running light issue, when your ship exploded, it killed running lights?
i think its kind of funny watching your ship get obliterated,,   and watching a sting of lights floating thru space :P

jason

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Re: running lights
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »
I think MLeo had a fix for this if I'm not mistaken...

MLeo care to chime in?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 06:03:04 AM »
It's called NanoFXv2BetaFixes (or something similar), under my name of course (there is another mod with a similar name I believe, but does not do anything to fix it, not sure anymore).

It fixed a number of issue's. This issue might be in, or I might be confused about cloaking and running lights.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline equinoxfan

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 08:36:54 AM »
that did the tricks :D
thanks

jason