Author Topic: Looking for advice/help with a bridge design  (Read 844 times)

firehawk

Looking for advice/help with a bridge design
« on: December 09, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
Hi, new to modding for BC..(moddedfor Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy) now I don't hav any 3d programs or what have you but..i'm i a bit of a Dilemma..i written a short story about a Nova Class starship.the USS Odysseus now i have crated the ship for BC.well I used the USSNOVA (i redone the name and registry ) and was hoping to do the bridge..there were some candidates..

the Prometheous Bridge..(btw if you use photoshop and darken the textures by 80% you get aperfect exuinox coloring for it) but ..I like bridges to have 4 doors (2turbolifts aready room and conference room ) if i could i'd put the extra doors on the spaces between the veiwscreen and the engineering/1st officer sation..the one with kinda vertical padding texture..they wouldn't need to be operatioal..just..there

the nebula bridge: but i wish i could replace the 2 tng helmand ops style consoles outfront with either the defiant helmor the intrepd helm (moved to the centre) and move tactical to the stand alone station oppisate the first officer console..and why cant you seperately texture thosebumps either sideofthevewscreen..looks the thecreator had something in mind but gave up on it

the excelsior/entB bridge but the tng helm/ops style consoles kiska and felix use one again I wish i could replace with the prommy console (obviously moved nearer the front )

btw how can you remove a texture without it comig up onthe bridge as plain white?

can anyne give me any help at all?

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: Looking for advice/help with a bridge design
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »
btw how can you remove a texture without it comig up onthe bridge as plain white?

can anyne give me any help at all?
replace it with another texture, the white spot is where the missing texture goes.