Author Topic: Nebula Bridge Retexture - Romulan Warbird Bridge  (Read 8803 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: Nebula Bridge Retexture - Romulan Warbird Bridge
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »
FYI, Ex Astris Scientifica has never allowed hotlinking :(
oh crap :x well never mind...

yeah that inner section makes things harder, as for the roof I can see that pillars are curved at the top on Equinox, other than that it's pretty similiar :D

here are those pics from another site ;)

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »
Walls and roofs may be similar, but the floorplan is definitely different between the two of them.
Official BCC Discord ยท https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline limey BSc.

• JL Studios - Co-Founder
  • Cookies: 421
  • JL Studios - Co-Founder
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
The center and front is. The helm console is very similar though as well as all the way round the outside.
MUSE!!!

firehawk

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:48 PM »
i'm not a great modeller but i think if someone altered the prommy bridge wel..i had this idea..

Barihawk..what had you in mind?

Offline Barihawk

• Ninth Fleet STO Commanding Officer
  • Cookies: 225
  • BC: The Aftermath Member
    • My Released Work
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »
That is what I was thinking, but I am no modeller. Someone would have to do some serious reworking to pull that off.

Offline andyp

• Cookies: 28
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2008, 02:30:10 AM »
so getting back on topic,
hows the romulan bridge coming along?
You may know me as Batoy853 elsewhere...

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2008, 03:04:20 AM »
If I remember correctly there were few people who knew how to edit and remodel bridges... there was a huy nicknamed Picky... IRC he was making Galaxy bridge variants but he abandoned that project and there is Luke/Chrono from ChronowerX productions (he worked on YOH Voyager bridge variants)
If they would have enough time and skills they might be able to help remodeling Prommie bridge into Equinox ;)

firehawk

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »
If I remember correctly there were few people who knew how to edit and remodel bridges... there was a huy nicknamed Picky... IRC he was making Galaxy bridge variants but he abandoned that project and there is Luke/Chrono from ChronowerX productions (he worked on YOH Voyager bridge variants)
If they would have enough time and skills they might be able to help remodeling Prommie bridge into Equinox ;)

how do we ontact em?

as for the bridge.. tbh..i know others on't like the green bits..but i feel if it was beige/white..it would look too federation-y

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

how do we ontact em?

as for the bridge.. tbh..i know others on't like the green bits..but i feel if it was beige/white..it would look too federation-y

I can contact Chrono but whole ChronowerX Productions team including me, is working on KM-R prject and their own mods but it never hurts to ask :D
If you want to stay with green lights then try to play with lightmaps (_LM) by adding a shade of green to spotlights this should work the trick with casting green light instead of white ;) I just hope it's possible on Neb bridge

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2008, 04:44:54 PM »
guys perhaps this thread could please remain ontopic about the current bridge retexture being done for the nebula bridge?
it seems more than a page ago when it drifted away from being ontopic lol
unless the original point to the thread is lost in other directions?  if so this thread could be locked down and the other discussions could be for other threads?

thx :)

firehawk

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2008, 05:44:49 AM »
btw how do you get the ceiling to stop flashing red at red alert..i want it just to darken so it looks like the bridge in The Die is cast..

apart from that all i need is it packaged..and a readme and its almost good to go

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2008, 06:30:23 AM »
I fear that unless the flashing is done through BPCore (which mostlikely it isn't), then there isn't really a way to do it. Except, maybe, through some model settings (ie. in the MAX file).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.