Author Topic: Nova Class USS Odysseus bridge  (Read 1724 times)

firehawk

Nova Class USS Odysseus bridge
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
i used the prommie (and used some code from Dr McCoys TMP miranda.sorry ) to create a Nova Bridge, I redone the textures (well i darkened em by 80% so they were grey and not white ) I also put a Nova MSDup (the proper one at that ) gave the beams at green alert the blue alert colouring, gave the doors the Voyager-esque texture and..added a red alretr light strip around the consoles ( i noticed 3rd era didn't put this in )
 heres what it looks like so far

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
Re: Nova Class USS Odysseus bridge
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
HMM, not bad, isn't it a bit big for a Nova, but HEY this is your mod, so that it that.
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

firehawk

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »
HMM, not bad, isn't it a bit big for a Nova, but HEY this is your mod, so that it that.

well its the sme dimentions as the equinox bridge but..if the nbula bridge had  different helm console style i mighta used that

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
awesome!!  i really like where youre going with this! :D
*cookie*

as far as BC goes, the Prommie bridge template is the closest available that could possibly be a close-to-Nova bridge as we could get lol
in Voyager, the Nova (Equinox) bridge was built from the Prommie bridge anyway, no?

(and used some code from Dr McCoys TMP miranda.sorry )
what code?

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »
Dunno what code might it be but I remember setting LCARS swapable at yellow/red alert but they haven't got any animations ... If I were you I'd make it with the model that has anims ;)

firehawk

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
Dunno what code might it be but I remember setting LCARS swapable at yellow/red alert but they haven't got any animations ... If I were you I'd make it with the model that has anims ;)

it was the swapable, i also used ypure ceiling texture as i didn't like the big plain spaces

its a V1 so  i wanted it to look right as is

i have to admit it looks better than i thought it would though i'm suprised how different from the prommie as it does

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
firehawk, for future reference please do not take other peoples work and include it something youre doing unless you have their permission to do so first...
there are some people who might be very upset about not being asked when something they did was taken by someone else and assumed to be ok...  im not saying this is the case here, but to save yourself from any future problems, you really should ask before taking someone else's work...
and if youre not sure who did something, it is best to ask in general in a post first as someone else might know...   never assume it is ok or someone wont mind if you take something of theirs and include it in your work...

just an FYI ;)

If I were you I'd make it with the model that has anims ;)
im curious why you think so? 
i mean, personally, i prefer animated LCARS over swapping LCARS, but thats just my own personal preferences when it comes to bridges...  is that how you mean?

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 05:08:55 AM »
If I were you I'd make it with the model that has anims ;)
im curious why you think so? 
i mean, personally, i prefer animated LCARS over swapping LCARS, but thats just my own personal preferences when it comes to bridges...  is that how you mean?

umm... no :D I meant that I rather like bridge with animated LCARS cuz my TMP miranda proved to be kinda dull without anims ;)

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
aaah i understand...

i also prefer animated LCARS...   

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
Its looking awesome. Theres a cookie in it for you though if you make a seperate USS Equinox version (scorch marks, flickering LCARS, etc)
Can't wait for 2014 to start.