Author Topic: bpc n prommie bridge  (Read 1642 times)

Beond The Grave

bpc n prommie bridge
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:41:12 PM »
i have bridge plugin core and the prommie bridge installed, but they mess my game up so i want 2 install them. i put a sperate install of bpc, but i cant install prommie bridge cuse it says i need bcp (in the same sperate folder) how do i uninstall it? do i just delete bcp and that will deactivate the prommie, or what.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
bpc n prommie bridge
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 06:03:16 PM »
It won't disable the Prometheus bridge. I think the requirement is a bug in the installer.

BP Enabled bridges will work without BP, just a lot of features of that bridge won't work, it's even possible that it won't look as good without BP installed.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Beond The Grave

bpc n prommie bridge
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:12:45 PM »
cool. im gunna delete bpc. if i have more problems ill be back.
thx.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
bpc n prommie bridge
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 02:38:45 AM »
What particular problem do you have?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
bpc n prommie bridge
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 08:33:55 AM »
If memory serves Mark had made mention of the prommie bridge requireing BPC in the seperate install, because , forgot an uploaded the wrong exe ,and got side tracked with reallife and for got to replace it, probbably did not help, since I posted it at BC before he was ready (possibly my fault) :(

#25 - Posted : on 10-09-2006 at 16:18  
crud it doesnt require it, I used the wrong template for the installer loll. I will tlak to an admin about getting the exes replaced with ones that dont force u to install core.
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
bpc n prommie bridge
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 06:00:28 AM »
i didnt forget to replace it, i just decided it wasnt that big a deal really, I would rather wait until BP MVAM is released and then re-release then.