Author Topic: ST: Phase 2 'Blood And Fire Part 1' now avaliable.  (Read 853 times)

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
ST: Phase 2 'Blood And Fire Part 1' now avaliable.
« on: January 01, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »
http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/episode_baf01.html

I havn't watched it all the way through yet so no review right now. But it looks good.

Best link to use would be 'Pauly79's Star Trek Fan Film Site' as it is streaming video instead of downloading.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
Re: ST: Phase 2 'Blood And Fire Part 1' now avaliable.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »
That episode is bloody awesome. Also, I just noticed pictures of previous Enterprises' (Including the NX-01) on the wall of conference room, have they always been there on Phase II/New Voyages?

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
they put them in when they built the set for To Serve All My Days, those are actually the same drawings that were in Archer's Ready Room on Enterprise, although, originally, they were going to be patches from the previous Enterprises.

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 08:11:44 PM »
they put them in when they built the set for To Serve All My Days, those are actually the same drawings that were in Archer's Ready Room on Enterprise, although, originally, they were going to be patches from the previous Enterprises.

Yeah I noticed they were the drawing from Archers ready room.

I haven't watched To Server All My Days in a while. I might just watch it again.