Author Topic: ATP and DS9FX  (Read 553 times)

Offline Hiddenevil

• Cookies: 0
ATP and DS9FX
« on: January 22, 2009, 05:44:06 AM »

Hey there

As a returning member and user of BC, i'm really amazing with the new mods  :D

However as i've been a way for a bit, i'm not up on whats new and what isn't. I think i might have put my foot in the brown smelly stuff. By installing ATP1 while running DS9FX...Since last night, the DS9FX button has vanished from my INGAME bridge menu. Like many other people i'm having the same, warping to DS9 problem..But i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i remove ATP..

Or am i just better off making a fresh install of BC and DS9FX?

If anyone needs a console report i'd be happy to provide, however if your wanting more then the last half of the report..i might need a little help..Doesn't seem to be a scroll option.

Any ways, thanks for reading..I'll go back to tinkering with BC..Any advice would be helpful!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: ATP and DS9FX
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 06:15:48 AM »
Lets first get the last half of the console report.

Mostlikely you just need to reinstall 1 file from DS9FX, and use a mod for ATP I created for use with NanoFX.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »
Or am i just better off making a fresh install of BC and DS9FX?
in my opinion, you might be better off creating a BC install that is KM1-based (which contains DS9FX, as well as many many other up-to-date mods) and then modding your install from there (if you dont play MP, that is)...
KM1 also conatins FTech, which is what ATP graduated and evolved to, anyway...

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »
Well, I'm still interested in the error. ;)
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.