Author Topic: catching up  (Read 477 times)

Keyes

catching up
« on: February 04, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »
Ok, I was gone for about a year (mostly to the fact of my computer falling apart).  I have noticed that some of the big projects don't seem to be going on any more.  I was looking through the forums for them, but can't find them.  it's a shame because I was contently waiting for them.  the one i can remember the names to are, new frontier,  updated galaxy charts (was under construction), Excalibur, and there was another one but i can't remember what it was called.  Were all of these abandoned?

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: catching up
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »
Ok, I was gone for about a year (mostly to the fact of my computer falling apart).  I have noticed that some of the big projects don't seem to be going on any more.  I was looking through the forums for them, but can't find them.  it's a shame because I was contently waiting for them.  the one i can remember the names to are, new frontier,  updated galaxy charts (was under construction), Excalibur, and there was another one but i can't remember what it was called.  Were all of these abandoned?

No. Well I'm not 100% sure on New Frontier, Galaxy Charts v2, ST:Excalibur and if the other one you are trying to remember happens to be the Ultimate Stargate Ship Pack v4 are still very much in the works.

New Frontier and Galaxy Charts v2 doesn't get mentioned a whole lot on this forum. They are mostly discussed on the BCS:TNG forum.
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php

The Excalibur section is at the top of this forum though, with a link to the ST: Excalibur site.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.