Author Topic: Phaser damage values  (Read 502 times)

Offline Anew9

• Cookies: 1
Phaser damage values
« on: February 07, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »
Anybody know which harpoint script I have to change to increase or decrease phaser/beam weapon damage values? And what does the alteration of this value mean? (ie: is it 20 hit points per second etc)

Also whats the disable subsystem value? Can I alter my phasers to cause subsystems to become more easily disabled?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Phaser damage values
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 11:26:08 AM »
Disabled percentage is the the condition percentage threshold for which the system is disabled if the condition drops below it. It's a number from 0 to 1.

I'm unsure about the damage, I think it's damage per second (or half a second) for phasers.

I'll move your 2 threads to BC Modding, they know more about hardpointing there.

*Moved*
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Anew9

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
Does anybody know which script changes phaser damage?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »
When it comes to these type of changes, it's always the hardpoint script.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.