Author Topic: ST: TNG Cast Reunite On Family Guy (Yes even Crosby) - airing March 29th  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
I have got to see it then. Do they upload the episodes like they do with The Simpsons onto their website?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
I have got to see it then. Do they upload the episodes like they do with The Simpsons onto their website?

I'm not sure, I'm in Canada. I know our local TV Affiliate that shows Family Guy does.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
that was absolutely hysterical and i highly recommend everyone to see it! :D

"do they have beer?"  lol best line ever - oh, if i had a nickel for every time i had said that exact same thing :)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!

Edit: I'll put Trek names to make it even easier.

Troi: "Stewie, I'm not really much of a fast food eater."
Stewie "Oh. Can you read my mind? Can you tell what I'm thinking right now? You can shut up and get a salad"
Data: "I WANT SOME MCNUGGETS!"
Stewie "We'll get to you Brent."
Wesley: "I want a Hamburger. No wait, a cheeseburger. I want a hotdog, a milkshake-" *thud*
Picard: "You'll get nothing and like it!"

Stewie: "Right, everyone got their bowling shoes, has everybody got their bowls?"
Riker: "I don't have my shoes."
Stewie: "Jonathan, we were just up at the counter. Why didn't you get your shoes?"
Picard: "I haven't got my shoes either."
Stewie: "What the hell, you need your shoes to bowl."
Picard: "Why exactly can I not where my loafers. What is the danger there?"
Stewie: "Because Patrick, because Patrick, those are the rules."
Picard: "Well, I think its just because they want another dollar 50 from me!"
Worf: "I have to pee."
Stewie "Brent, take Michael to the bathroom please."
Brent: "Ok..."
Picard: "Look at me! I've got girl boobs!
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Tuskin38

Dalek, maybe you should you should say who is saying what, for those you want to read the spoilers, but can't see the episode yet.

Offline cor

• Cookies: 0

Offline Tuskin38

We need spoiler tags.

Anyone notice at the end Johnathan let go of his balloon on the transporter and couldn't get it back and looked sad? That was priceless.

Offline martyr

• Cookies: 4
i think that was one of the better family guys from the last few years