Author Topic: ST: TNG Cast Reunite On Family Guy (Yes even Crosby) - airing March 29th  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
Since it has to do with Trek, I put it here, but feel free to move it to General if it should be there.

http://io9.com/5160294/st-tng-cast-reunite-in-cartoon-form

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/02/star-trek-next-generation-family-guy.html

I for one am Excited, I love Family Guy and TNG.

Little Tidbit one of the composers on Family Guy did music for TNG. (He was the one that did the 'sound-alike' Best of Both Worlds Music at the end of 'Stewie Kills Lois Part 1'. He did the original music in BOBW
Family Guy:

TNG:
(Around 2:40)
There used to be a Comparison video of the two, but it seems to have been removed.

(thread title edited to reflect actual air date)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: ST: TNG Cast Reunite On Family Guy (Yes even Crosby) - airing March 29th
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 09:32:25 AM »
ooooh!  i shall have to keep an eye out for this one!  :D

Offline Shinzon

• Cookies: 9
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:59 AM »
wow cool i have to watch that one

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »
Awesome, will watch.

Offline Darkthorne

• Cookies: 5
I definately am going to watch this one.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
-Pulp Fiction

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
I'll have to get it on iTunes when it comes out since I don't ever get to watch BBC3 anymore and since Hulu won't stream it for anyone outside the US.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
certainly most everyone here will be watching this

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
TNG Cast in Family Guy pic!

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Oh, huge wackamolie LOL! Crusher is going to get fat.

Is Wesley the guy on the top right (wearing ((ironically)) a red shirt)? And where the hell is Denise Crosby?
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Villain

• The artist formerly known as Prime
Yes, holding the teddy bear. hahaha

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline Dalek

I like Deanna's glasses.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Tuskin38

haha, Patrick Stewart looks like the CIA director from American dad (Then again the character design was suppose to be based off him, and he does voice him)

Offline Vanguard

I thought the brown haired in a red shirt was Barclay...

Offline Tuskin38

He wasn't mentioned to be appearing in this episode (My dad thought it was Barclay too) so it had to be Wil Wheaton.

Offline Vanguard

What channel will this be on? I can't find it on the BBC3 schedule =/

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
tonight at 9PM (EST) on FOX :D

Offline Shadowknight1

• Star Trek Into Darkness
It is Wil, they show the cast in a van at a fast food drive thru with Stewie(saw it on a preview) and he starts saying what all he wants and Patrick yells, "You'll get nothing and like it!" LOL

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Tuskin38

according to the Preview on Global

Spoiler:

The reason Crosby isn't in the publicity shot, is that a second after transport she is hit by a discharge from something.

Offline Dalek

In the laughing voice of Peter: Eheheheheheheheheh.

- Lorien

Offline Tuskin38

That episode was Hilarious. Patrick picking on Wil. lol Priceless. Oh and the VISOR.