Author Topic: NCC-1000-JJ  (Read 942 times)

Offline BorgMan

• Cookies: 0
  • Artistic Assimilator
NCC-1000-JJ
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:33:51 AM »
I started a normal version of this ship, the Bonaventure aka Carolina, some time ago, but decided that it would be a great ship to convert to JJ-verse. This are the latest renders :)

*Doorbell Sound*

"Hi, I am Elder 14 of 37 and this is my traveling companion Sister 29 of 128. We represent the Borg..."
"Oh Roddenbery, you guys again? Look, it's 8 in the morning and I don't have time for you OK? I told you last week..."
"But... Assimilation... Holopamflet!"
"Yeah right, you can leave it here but I'll throw it on the rest of the bunch I got from your other 'brothers' and 'sisters'. Now scram before I call the 8472 Squad!"

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
Re: NCC-1000-JJ
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »
Yeah, I saw this over at SFM.  Carolina class, right?

Offline BorgMan

• Artistic Assimilator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »
I edited the first post, yeah it's the Carolina. Irishman made a techsheet of the Bonaventure with some changes and named it the Carolina, and that's basically the main sheet I adhere to, while looking at the Bonaventure itself to check out how it was modelled :)
*Doorbell Sound*

"Hi, I am Elder 14 of 37 and this is my traveling companion Sister 29 of 128. We represent the Borg..."
"Oh Roddenbery, you guys again? Look, it's 8 in the morning and I don't have time for you OK? I told you last week..."
"Yeah right, you can leave it here but I'll throw it on the rest of the bunch I got from your other 'brothers' and 'sisters'. Now scram before I call the 8472 Squad!"

Offline BorgMan

• Artistic Assimilator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 12:50:19 PM »
Here's the updated back. I tried to use the same fin-like thingies as on the Enterprise, but in a different configuration. I think it worked out quite well :)

*Doorbell Sound*

Offline Villain

• Cookies: 71
  • The artist formerly known as Prime
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
Damn! Nice nacelle! Some day, I'll be able to texture, and only then will I be able to make smooth stuff like that. :P

"The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago."

Quote from: JimmyB76
der-ner-ner-ner-ner ..... der-ner-ner-ner-ner .....
---
Quote from: Rick Sternbach, on the topic of the Galor Class' length
...Probably not, but the number I get(379.6m) could be considered ?original intent,? a term that I think I will be using from now on, and ?canon? be damned.

Offline WileyCoyote

• The Other Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1219
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 06:32:41 PM »
Very nice. :)
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com