Author Topic: Problem with Felix and "Generations" Galaxy Bridge  (Read 983 times)

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...
Problem with Felix and "Generations" Galaxy Bridge
« on: March 28, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »
I'm having trouble with Generations Galaxy and Felix's interface. Whenever I select Felix, my camera view suddenly focuses in on the ceiling. At first I thought it had something to do with the Elite Force Crew Mod, but when I restored the stock crewmen, the problem remained. Then I thought it might have something to do with the Canon Crew Fix, so I disabled it. The results were mixed. At first the view returned to normal (ie when I selected Felix the camera zoomed in the viewscreen). But when I switched to another bridge, then back to the Generations bridge, the problem returned. Reinstalling the Generations Bridge, Bridge Plugin Gold, Canon Crew Fix, or the Elite Force Crew have not fixed the problem. There are slight variations on the problem, with the camera occasionally zooming in on the area just above the viewscreen.   

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...
Re: Problem with Felix and "Generations" Galaxy Bridge
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »
Well it seems to be working so far, with the canon crew fix and Elite Force Crew enabled. Thank you.