Author Topic: ATP_Config  (Read 597 times)

AOM0305

ATP_Config
« on: May 03, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
I recently installed QBR2.3 but I didnt install it onto the Bridge Commander Directory as it I wasnt sure if it was over write the folders as when I set up the directory it mentions:

Program Files\Activision\Bridge Commander already exist. Would you like to install to that directory anyway?

Which usually means it will overwrite the folders or should I have instaled it in the Bridge Commander Directory?.... but before that it mentions that No Foundation was found which I dont understand as I have BCMI and BCMP Installed, what foundation do I need?

so I installed it seperatly and well managed to work, I got to the screen where its it mentions TEST Only and I see the missions1-8, quick battle and custome battle but nothing happens when I click Custom Battle.

Anyways i quit the game and restarted taking off the Test Only from the config menu and restarted again and when I start a Quick Battle it seems I have a file missing ATP_Config module.
How do I get this module?

Soz for the trouble, researched before I posted here but could find anything near around my problem

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: ATP_Config
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »
Put a # infront of the from ATP_Config import * line in scripts/Custom/AdvancedTechnologies/Data/__init__.py
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.