Author Topic: Problem with singleplayer and graphic error in QB  (Read 580 times)

daedalus_0815

Problem with singleplayer and graphic error in QB
« on: May 17, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »
Hey Guys,

once again I need your help ...

1st issue:
There are little graphic errors in the quickbattle from time to time: First some white or grey lines appear (looks like some geometrical figures ??!??), and sometimes i have black screens while viewing the scene in special angles ... any idea?

2nd issue: (The more important @ the moment!)
There is no way to get the game running in singleplayer mode! After I installed some mods and utils the game crashes (Screenshot of the errorbox added!) everytime i click on the "Start" button in the "New game" screen. A few days ago i found a "NanoFX2 Single Player Fix". I have installed that fix, but the error remains .... here too, any ideas???

Thanks in advance ;)!!

LG, The DaDDeL!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Problem with singleplayer and graphic error in QB
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »
For the first problem, is it possible that a ship with blinkers had just warped in?

For the second problem, try disabling all mutators, SP generally doesn't work with mods.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.