Author Topic: BC Servers To Be Shut Down  (Read 4647 times)

AndrewJ

Re: BC Servers To Be Shut Down
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 11:21:47 AM »
Their is more chance of the pope going jew and marrying Tony Blair with George Bush dancing in a pink tutu in the white house then STBC ever dying.

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 04:41:39 PM »
Their is more chance of the pope going jew and marrying Tony Blair with George Bush dancing in a pink tutu in the white house then STBC ever dying.

You have a overactive imagination. LOL. Most likely brought on by stress due to married life. j/k LOL.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

AndrewJ

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 05:05:28 PM »
Me married? nah unless you mean married to the jap girls in raves and all night orgi....*shuts up*

Offline 1701-E

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:25 PM »
Me married? nah unless you mean married to the jap girls in raves and all night orgi....*shuts up*

That was a little too much information than I needed to know...

AndrewJ

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »

That was a little too much information than I needed to know...

Wanna come to a rave  8)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
heh ive been to many many raves, back in my oldschool raver days lol  all the holes now in my brain from all the E  :lol:
sometimes i miss those days, tho i cant remember much of them...  dancing for hours on end, meeting all sorts of people that, for that night, are your new best friends (tho you never see them again), being up for two days straight, the afterhours parties that go right into the next day...  good times :)
i still love hard trance and jungle/drum n bass :)

AndrewJ

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »
heh ive been to many many raves, back in my oldschool raver days lol  all the holes now in my brain from all the E  :lol:
sometimes i miss those days, tho i cant remember much of them...
i still love hard trance and jungle/drum n bass tho :)

I dont do the drugs just some drinks some mad raving and getting to know some girls, I tend not to get bladdered so I dont act the tw@ gets you more respect and man some good times, I need to get to another rave this summer been a quiet winter.

Anyways enough of raves back on topic :D

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 07:06:49 PM »
right right ontopic lol