Author Topic: Odd Projectile Issue  (Read 390 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Odd Projectile Issue
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:57:29 PM »
I'm having something of a confusing time...

I've been using the Hardpointed Redragon Breen BB and replaced the pulses with the ones from KM (cos they're awesome :)). But now it will only fire those pulses at a range inside 19 kilometres and I cannot figure out why. Sensor base range is 1800, weapon range is 200 (increased from 100 to test if that would change anything).

I've uploaded the hardpoint and the projectile.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Odd Projectile Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
I can't really think of a reason why this would be the case, I'll move it to modding, there are hardpointers there.

What could be the case is too few power. If you have a phaser power slider, try moving it all the way to the low end while maximizing weapon power.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline teleguy

• Cookies: 53
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »
Try increasing "GetLifetime".

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
@MLeo: No power bar slider.

@teleguy: That worked. :D Cookie time!
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien