Author Topic: Change Warp Speed 2.0 Problem  (Read 1182 times)

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...
Change Warp Speed 2.0 Problem
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:13:43 PM »
For some reason, after the installation of CWS 2.0, I get an error message when I quit Bridge Commander.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Change Warp Speed 2.0 Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:24:22 PM »
It's a common problem that happens when a combination of mods (unknown and not stable in combination) are installed. It's just what we have to live with (so to speak).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline angryandorian

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 05:29:11 PM »
Yeah I figured it had something to do with all the mods I have installed. But I need those mods to get certain ships to work properly. So there's nothing that can be done at all? If it is just limited to quitting, I guess I can live with it.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »
We all, save for a lucky few, do that.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline angryandorian

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »
Hehe, yeah...

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »
If this is caused by CWS 2.0 then try installing this universal patch for all 3 mods (Hyperdrive, Slipstream and CWS 2.0): http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?topic=2263.0

The script will detect which mods are installed and apply appropriate fixes itself, so no need to have all 3 mods installed.
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign