Author Topic: Stuck on E6M6  (Read 413 times)

genehuang

Stuck on E6M6
« on: August 16, 2009, 10:17:52 PM »
Theres some sort of glitch.  toward the end of this mission, you get an hail saying that the enemy defense is too strong and that we need to hold out until the commander willis can pull his troops from the planet.  but willis never hails saying that hes out and that we need to warp out.  I end up fighting kessok 6, kessok 7, and keldon 5 over and over, cause after i destroy them, they warp in the same ships.  and no shuttle ever pulls out of the planet.  The first time i did this mission, i got the hail to warp out but i got destroyed just as i was warping out, so i had to redo the mission.  but since then, i've never got that hail.  I've tried starting a new campaign, but same shit happens when i'm at that mission.  any idea whats happening? and how i can move on so i can complete the game?

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Stuck on E6M6
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »
Have you installed any mods? Have you installed 1.1 patch (I believe this was one of the bugs it mentioned it fixed.)

genehuang

Re: Stuck on E6M6
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »
I haven't added any patches or anything.  so the 1.1 patch fixes it? I'll try it.  Thanks