Author Topic: Galaxy Charts v2.0 issues  (Read 702 times)

Offline equinoxfan

• Cookies: 0
Galaxy Charts v2.0 issues
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »
hi guys,
well, first off, i always manage to fix most of my issues before resorting to posting here. i try to use my head once in a while :P
but,,with this mod, either i didnt read somthing right, or there is a bug that im not aware of. first,, any enemy ship i have,
within seconds, switches sides? then in camera mode,, my ship is constantly doing a little side to side dance, ive read everything in the readme file, ive reinstalled the darn thing at least six times,,the only real reason i wanted this mod,, was for the game save option.
everything else is great to,, but its, getting annoying in game, when your ships are all turning friendly!! :D

jason

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Galaxy Charts v2.0 issues
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:59:24 AM »
console report when this happens would be nice :)
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline equinoxfan

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »
okay,
how do i make one?
thanks,,
jason

Offline equinoxfan

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 10:20:57 AM »
ok,,
i figured it out., as soon as play again, ill make one up.

jason

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:36:35 PM »
Also, please direct any questions to GC's tech support forum at BCS. (Link another GC 2 problem thread.)

Note to mods/admins: Perhaps a sticky that redirects everyone to GC 2's forum is in order?

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
Note to mods/admins: Perhaps a sticky that redirects everyone to GC 2's forum is in order?
nah no need really, we'll all go on as case by case situation...
even if posted here, Frontier checks in BCC relatively often, while it is true a person would have a much faster response in Frontier's forums directly, theyll still be helped here as well when new threads are made periodically :)

Offline USS Frontier

• Cookies: 562
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »
GCv2's War Sim overwrites nearly all ships allegiance so they match the race's alliances and so.
(Assuming you're using the default Era Plugin that goes with GC and the race plugins weren't changed:) so if you're in a Fed ship, all klingon ships will be friendly, all cardassians will be enemies, and on and on...
However only the War Sim does this, so if you want, turn it off.
Now if all ships (dont matter the race) are turning friendly, and warsim on/off didn't change it, it's not a GC problem.

"In camera mode", what camera mode? There are several of them.
The only ones that are relative to GC (that GC has something to do with them) is the cinematic sequences of ships engaging and exiting travel.

What mod you have installed, and in what order?

Finally, sorry but you've obviously didn't read everything in the readme (both the regular or the Full one) otherwise we would be having this discussion on GCs tech support forum.
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
                    -Old Klingon Proverb
GravityFX Download
Galaxy Charts Download

Offline equinoxfan

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
yes,
i did read both. and i prefer this forum,
THANK YOU.

JASON