Author Topic: My Avatar  (Read 555 times)

Offline Daystar70

• Cookies: 10
My Avatar
« on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »
Just for FYI This is a Avatar i made in Photoshop of my Minds Imagination of Captain Son'a, Vulcan captain of my Animated Star trek daystar work in progress, played ideally by Angelina Jolie, whom i feel would make one sexy Vulcan.

The captain's backgound- her Mother was a Starship captain, Uss Farstar, an Apollo class scout vessel sent to investigate reports of a wormhole near the Neutral zone sixty five years ago. Ambushed by Romulans, she fled into the wormhole and emerged near an M class planet In the Gamma Quadrent, The ship crashed landed but most of the crew survived. They adapted to the enviroment and when the Pon Farr took her, she mated with another Vulcan crewman, and concieved Son'a. Son'a was six years old when The Dominion Found the castaway crew, the Jem'hadar captured her mother and half the crew,She and others remained hidden and avoided capture.(with no idea who the jen'hadar where) The Young Vulcan was Then Raised by a Human,The first officer of the Farstar, who cared for her, as they survived for a few more years Until fate intervened and A small scout vessel of an unknown alien species landed and offered to take them home to the Alpha Quadrent. The mysterious benefactors never identified their species,but they possesed slipstream technology and soon dropped the survivors off at a starbase before vanishing. Son'a Entered starflleet acadamy when age 18, She had difficulty adapting to being a vulcan not raised fully by a vulcan, and was encouraged by vulcan instructors to go to the homeworld to study her heritage and learn the ways of kholinar and suraks teachings. But Son'a refused, and continued onwards conflicted and became a starfleet officer. During The decades she remained in starfleet, with several year breaks for Pon farr needs, she gained mentoring from a female Vulcan friend she made on one of her starship assignments. The Vulcan female, and she began an unusual affair.a sort of "mental love affair" with mind melds, Son'as unique upbringing intrigued the other vulcan and illicited a desire to explore Son'as mind during mind melds, leading to an intimite relationship. Years later Son'a was assigned to the Enterprise-c under captain Rachel garret. When The Enterprise was assaulted at Nurendra 3 by Romulans, many were captured, including her. She does not remember what happened next, Debriefed by Starfleet Intelligence and section 31, Her situation was classified(hence why picard said "rumors of survivors" to Guinan).Son'a retired from starfleet officially,unofficially she began a career as a section 31 operative and went deep into Romulan space undercover, infiltrating the Tal shiar. The years between this and the start of 2388 are classified. When the series picks up she has becomes captain of a new Akira class Refit Starship-Daystar.

*NOTE- I'm not sure if this was the correct Forum area for this if it is not i apologise.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: My Avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 02:05:14 AM »
that sounds awesome so far, keep it up.

Yeah most of the Fanfic goes in the Trek Discussion forum, this is for more general stuff, but that's up to the mods I guess.

BCworld forums has a dedicated fanfiction section too if you would like to check that out, there's a few of us who put our work up there:
http://bcworld.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Offline Daystar70

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:49:48 AM »
BCworld forums has a dedicated fanfiction section too if you would like to check that out, there's a few of us who put our work up there:

Nice! i did not know that! I will do that :) Btw if anyone has personal characters/ships, i would be willing to give them custom cameo roles as fleet ships in episodes of daystar, i figure it adds character to background stuff seen, of course i will not make your characters the ones destroyed LOL..or will i..j/k.

I have this idea for an episode revolving around a new prototype of "all Holographic crew and captain"in a starfleet vessel manned with holo emitters everywhere, meant as a fail safe to replace crew members lost,but something goes wrong and the Emergency "holo crew" programming gets taken/hacked or messed up and attacks starfleet ships, the ship type in my mind at present is a Galaxy refit,or as its called here, the Galaxy-x 3 nacelled pjhaser cannon galaxy refit.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 03:05:12 AM »
that sounds like an awesome idea.

Offline Daystar70

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:14:44 AM »
OH! dude, aces, i have read your entire series before! lol! i stumbled on it a year ago, i did not realise this was you! Cool!  I see someone is a dazstudio or poser user like myself. Is that Victoria 4 representing the blonde on the cover of episode 1? Mayhaps Your characters will crossover into daystar :) We can talk.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
Thanks,
I'd always hoped someone would read my stuff, admittedly I haven't been able to release anything in a while, I'm working on the latest story with a coauthor, hopefully we'll have it finished soon.

I would love to do a crossover some day.  Yeah you're right I do all my renders in Poser 8, that is indeed Victoria 4 that I use.  I've been working to steadily improve that character, she'll be getting alot more exposure in upcoming episodes.