Author Topic: Star Trek: Daystar - Trailers and Updates  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Daystar70

• Cookies: 10
Re: Star Trek: Daystar - Trailers and Updates
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »
ILL dig up more of my old comic, i actually had feline models i used for the kzinti, i like them because they and the Lyrans remind me of the cat dudes in wing commander

Offline Daystar70

Revised revised Daystar opener with Akyazi class
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
It's still a tad rough and will likely be tweaked before final, settled on finally using the Akyazi for Daystar. The issue i had was BCUT. Starforce productions ships did not show in quickbattle unless unpacked by BCUT or i should say plug in created, i had finally figured out how to make that work (hats off Starforce, i'll also be using your war sparrowhawk or whatever its called Romulan ship, and credit ya) I am near finsihed with the revised script for episode one. It is shaping up with help from a friend in school for particle physics who helped refine my idea for using Tachyons as a plot device for why the Tholians created a "temporal time web"across a space time domain with purposly created for plot device, alternate timelines where they manipulated warfares in centralised zones to create mass antimatter explosions and tachyons that are "collected"and moved by the web to a fuel for a tholian uber weapon of unparrelelled proportions. the story will shift later using STO mechinima towards 2409 and the Daystar will change to likely a Vigalant class, but what is different also about this series is its not one ship focused, its a taskforce and will as much deal with the Starfleet marine characters as the ships.

Offline Daystar70

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »
test--when this got moved does it even show as "a new post"? cause i dont think it did

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 01:57:23 AM »
in either event, all things related to this project should be all contained and kept in this main thread (so as to avoid any confusion) bumped with any new info you may have as time goes on, rather than posting a new thread in the General Discussion forum for this project...