Author Topic: Need Opinion on Something from community..  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Daystar70

• Cookies: 10
Re: Need Opinion on Something from community..
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
what iu dont get is in "trials and tribblations" dax felt she had to cover her trill spots up..ok..the trill? were KNOWN back then..kurzon..she had a host who fooled around w mccoy..so why did sshe hide it? it was odd. im debating if trils were a federation "known"but not member species yet,or if that was a goof on script that she covered up

the fed president in 6 was an efrosian and his race was also pilot in 4 of saratoga..efrosians the gold skinned dudes-not sure about deltan cnnect could be true but it is varified hes efrosian in the script itself, the novel,and various sourcebooks i just looked at my trek encyclopedia says efrosian also.not saying this is correct..just saying what it says

i may also have a ensign on board daystar named john harrimen..future captain of enterprise b- Ilia will be on board,and our ships doctor is a deltan as well,
we also havge a orion half human security officer sorta like obrian,a background character.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2009, 02:02:33 PM »
watch TMP again. Xon is the one trying to beam in during the start of the V'Ger crisis along with an admiral.  This is the excuse they used to haul APock back in.

Trials and Tribulations: well, the Ent had an almost entirely human crew, remember?  they didn't change that until TAS.  an only what was seen onscreen is canon.  the comics, novels, fanworks, and TAS (untill relatively recently) are not considered Canon, they're waffling on Animated.

the same STYLE seen on that officer was reused on the Federation president.  probably the exact same makeup pieces to save money.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Daystar70

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »
Yeah i remember now about the transporter accident,all im saying is DC comics used xon as saaviks mate,i have the issue,but dc was a mess anyways.

Almost every source ive found calls the race "Efrosion" but i don't anticipate using that race,i have a couple of new alien species in Daystar, youll note the science officer ,theres 3 skin color varients of that race, i have manyh cool looking aliens to utilise, one is a very cool dragon man like sauroid race i am using for my Gorn, explanation being theres gotta be more than one or two varients of a reptilian race, just as there are whites,asians,hispanics of humans etc (and ya i know, the CGI gorn vs the rubber gorn has been fan needlessly explained as such,but that was just a budget issue like klingons not a varient Gorn by how the producers considered it). The science officers race im playing with names, but they are able to sense time and see possible futures,much like Guinans el-eurian species. The Bolians i can do..but i am checking all possible references of when they entered the UFP..it just has not been established. remember-often, like the Denoblians, and that chick with the HUGE bug eyes who helped deliver kirk in new film, theres always Retro-races being introdcued who "always were"around. I have not found evidence for or against Bolians being UFP members in TOS era. bajorans had starfleet officers,even though they were not as a world, a member of the UFP yet. i may also play with SYBOK and his emotional vulcan cult.....

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »
Sybok?!  oh, I'm gonna anticipate that!  him and Khan would be a hell of a faceoff!
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Daystar70

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »
Yes i wonder..im thinking Khan would use sybok as a tool to split the vulcans and weaken the federation....because if if he could "pacify" most vulcans theyd leave starfleet and weaken the strength of the UFP consideribly.and sybok would see his mission to "pacify" khan..oh..my..someone would die lol